What Are We Looking For?
We are looking for a highly motivated and skilled Motion Designer who is passionate about staying up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices. If you are creative, deadline driven, and a hands-on doer with excellent communication skills, we encourage you to apply for the role.
- Conceptualize, design, and execute high-quality videos, motion graphics, and animations for a range of digital media platforms
- Collaborate with the relevant teams to develop storyboards, scripts, and animation concepts
- Effectively utilize motion graphics software (TBD)
- Integrate typography, visual effects, and sound design to enhance the overall impact of motion graphics
- Adapt and optimize motion graphics for different screen sizes and resolutions
- Work within deadlines and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and techniques in motion graphics design
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Motion Designer
- Proven expertise in motion graphics software
- Strong understanding of animation principles, typography, and visual storytelling
- Ability to create motion graphics that align with brand guidelines and messaging
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- A keen eye for detail and a passion for creating visually engaging content
- Portfolio showcasing a range of motion graphics projects
- Bonus in employer stock option plan for early hires with multi million USD payout potential
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Casual dress code
- Working in fast growing company
- Access to work with the best tech & systems on the market.
NewNative is an ecosystem supporting the generation of AI native companies. Our operation extends from market stimulating activities throughout seed, growth and later stages. We are also the proud makers of the lablab.ai platform that promotes the use of AI by giving everyone an opportunity to access them and teaches people without prejudice on how to use different AI technologies.