What Are We Looking For?
We are looking for an ideal candidate who has experience developing and managing partner relationships, as well as experience with AI technology. The Partner Manager will be responsible for developing and managing relationships with our partners, developing partner strategies, executing partner programs, and managing day-to-day partner relations. In addition, the Partner Manager will be responsible for driving revenue growth through partner sales and marketing initiatives. If you are a strategic thinker with experience in AI technology and partner management, we want to hear from you!
- Serve as the point of contact for assigned partners and manage all aspects of the relationship
- Develop and execute partner marketing plans and manage partner communications
- Coordinate joint go-to-market initiatives, events, and campaigns
- Monitor partner performance and report on key metrics
- Drive partner enablement and adoption of company tools, processes, and best practices
- 5+ years of partner management or related experience
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute successful partner marketing plans
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Creativity and a ability to think outside the box
- A positive and proactive attitude
- All levels of applicants are welcomed
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered
- Generous PTO
- Casual dress
- Employee stock option plan
- Working in fast growing company
- Bring your dog to work 🐶
- Bonus in employer stock option plan for early hires with multi million USD payout potential
NewNative is an ecosystem supporting the generation of AI native companies. Our operation extend from market stimulating activities throughout seed, growth and later stages.