Warsaw, Gdansk, Hybrid work
New Native is at the forefront of AI technology, pioneering new paths and challenging the status quo at the intersection of PE & AI. We are in search of extraordinary talent ready to leap into the future with us, working at the cutting edge of AI. Degrees don’t define you here; your insights, courage, and exceptional skills do. Our doors are open if you’re ready to sprint into a world of rapid iteration, groundbreaking technologies, and global collaboration.
What we're looking for:
- Minimum of 4 years backend development experience, with a focus on building strong and scalable services using NodeJS and NestJS.
- Working knowledge of Google Cloud and observability tools is required.
- Skilled in managing and integrating APIs (REST, HTTP, JSON, etc.).
- Hands-on experience with SSO, SAML, and OIDC protocols, understanding the importance of security.
- Familiar with CI/CD concepts, ready to use Github Actions and Google Cloud for deploying updates.
- Experience with large language models (e.g. OpenAI, Anthropic) and deploying them to production is a plus.
- Solid computer science fundamentals support your understanding of architecture and design patterns.
- Comfortable in a startup environment, able to make informed decisions with incomplete information.
- Experience building systems focused on performance and scalability, understanding the needs of a growing user base.
- Excellent communication skills, able to explain technical issues clearly to non-technical individuals.
- Values test-driven development (TDD) for maintaining high code quality.
- Familiar with “technical debt” and appreciates the importance of making tough decisions for long-term benefits.
- Proactive in identifying inefficiencies, suggesting changes, and willing to challenge existing norms.
- Committed to continuous learning, keeping up with the latest technologies and practices in backend development.
- User-centric mindset, understanding that backend work directly influences user experience.
- Enjoys refactoring legacy code to optimize performance and maintainability.
- Open to handling front-end tasks, aiming to build a T-shaped team to avoid backend/frontend silos.
- Ready to mentor aspiring full-stack developers; no room for ego-driven or overly shy individuals.
AI Augmentation Enthusiasm:
- Capability (with proven record in form of PoCs) or interest in building autonomous agents leveraging AI to automate segments of our workflow is highly desirable.
- Even if not experienced, openness to dedicating time to develop or utilize AI tools to ensure we evolve as an AI-augmented team is crucial.
- Lead the design and implementation of APIs for new platforms, ensuring a robust and scalable architecture.
- Review and migrate our existing legacy REST API to meet current and future requirements.
- Dive into our codebase to improve our backend architecture for better performance, scalability, and integration.
- Initiate the setup of our CI/CD pipeline, laying the foundation for efficient and effective software iterations.
- Engage in daily problem-solving, troubleshooting issues to maintain our fast-paced workflow.
- Help set technical standards, aiming for continuous improvement and innovation.
- Open to mentoring others, assisting in crafting personal evolution plans to foster team growth and knowledge sharing.
- Explore or lead efforts in AI tool development or integration to augment team capabilities, ensuring we stay at the forefront of AI-augmented development.
- Your contributions will extend beyond coding; you’re here to contribute to efforts that could significantly impact the industry.
- Bonus in employer stock option plan for early hires with multi million USD payout potential
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Casual dress code
- Working in fast growing company
- Access to work with the best tech & systems on the market.
At New Native, your work resonates with leaders in AI, technology, and business, and echoes through the hallways of the world’s most eminent organizations. Fast-paced, bold, and endlessly exciting, we are not just a workplace; we are the future. Will you join us?**