Data Visualization and Monitoring Expert
Warsaw, Hybrid work, Remote
New Native is at the forefront of AI technology, pioneering new paths and challenging the status quo at the intersection of PE & AI. We are in search of extraordinary talent ready to leap into the future with us, working at the cutting edge of AI. Degrees don’t define you here; your insights, courage, and exceptional skills do. Our doors are open if you’re ready to sprint into a world of rapid iteration, groundbreaking technologies, and global collaboration.
What Are We Looking For?
We are seeking an Engineer to develop engaging and responsive dashboards, as well as event alerting systems.
- Mastery of modern AI technologies and methodologies
- Practical implementation of AI native systems in daily operations
- Exceptional talent, innovators preferred, degrees optional
- Deep insight & understanding of the Large Language Model (LLM) space
- Thrive in an environment of rapid innovation and bleeding-edge technology
- Ready to work internationally up to 25% of your time
- Query master with Grafana, creating dynamic visual insights
- Pioneer in integrating both inbound and outbound events from ML/AI workloads
- Create engaging and responsive AI data dashboards.
- Develop event alerting systems for AI model monitoring.
- Collaborate with data scientists and engineers on data visualization needs.
- Design and implement user-friendly data visualization solutions.
- Optimize dashboards for performance and scalability.
- Implement real-time monitoring and anomaly detection for AI models.
- Provide technical support and training on visualization tools.
- Ensure compliance with security and compliance standards.
- Evaluate and adopt new data visualization technologies.
- Bonus in employer stock option plan for early hires with multi million USD payout potential
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Casual dress code
- Working in fast growing company
- Access to work with the best tech & systems on the market.