What Are We Looking For?
Are you a game-changer on a mission to shake things up? New Native is an innovative and rapidly expanding organization working at the forefront of artificial intelligence. We’re seeking dedicated individuals who embody exceptional ability, demonstrate consistent improvement, and have an inner passion for making a difference in our world. If this describes you, join our exciting journey!
We are looking for an events specialist who is interested in tech, AI. We need someone who likes to contact with people and is not afraid of challenges, highly organised and over achiever in performance. Do you have experience planning and coordinating events? Do you have a great attention to detail and strong organisational skills? Are you keen on tech/AI/deep learning? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you! We are looking for an Event Coordinator to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for planning and executing a variety of events, including conferences, meetings, and award ceremonies. You will also be responsible for managing event logistics, such as venue selection, catering, and AV needs. Additionally, you will be the point of contact for event attendees and will be responsible for addressing any issues that may arise. To be successful in this role, you must have previous experience planning and coordinating events. You must also be able to work independently and be highly organize. If you are a team player with a positive attitude and a passion for event planning, we want to hear from you!
- Act as the point person for all event planning and coordination
- Work with event venue to ensure all logistics are taken care of in a timely manner
- Create and manage event timelines and budgets
- Oversee event setup and takedown
- Coordinate with all event vendors to ensure all services are rendered as expected
- Handle on-site event management and troubleshooting
- At least 1 year of event planning and coordination experience
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and handle last-minute changes
- Attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- All levels of applicants are welcome
- Generous PTO
- Casual dress
- Employee stock option plan
- Working in fast growing company
- Bring your dog to work 🐶
- Bonus in employer stock option plan for early hires with multi million USD payout potential
NewNative is an ecosystem supporting the generation of AI native companies. Our operation extend from market stimulating activities throughout seed, growth and later stages.