Warsaw, Gdańsk, Hybrid Remote
What Are We Looking For?
This is a role for someone who wants to be an integral part of a genuine growth story of bringing forward the age of AI supported business. Working alongside the companies Management the goal is to maintain steady growth month over month in a rapidly changing environment to help us build a multi million dollar AI oriented company.
- Overall lead for daily operation of HR services and processes globally.
- Drive yearly HR Cycle/ Performance Management / Salary & Bonus / Employee Stock option plan processes in close collaboration with the Operations Department.
- Have a thorough understanding of Polish Employment Law, and the ability to manage complex ER situations.
- Drive improvement activities regarding HR organization closely collaborating with management.
- Regularly monitor quality and effectiveness of HR processes, services and policies and initiate improvement actions whenever required.
- Ensure compliance with Global HR regulations, processes and policies; ensure / impose fairness, equal rights & treatment for all employees irrelevant of their origin, religion, gender or cultural background; manage escalations / sanctions for defiance of such ethical standards, oppression or sexual harassment.
- Close monitoring of compliance with legal, tax, social security regulations, adhering to respective changes related to HR services and processes.
- Manage relationships with external service providers and social institutions.
- Plan, develop, implement and monitor country specific HR solutions to support achievement of business targets.
- Establish effective relationships with Partners, Line Organisation and Internal Services staff to obtain a sound understanding of prevailing/arising business needs and potential solutions
- Regularly communicate HR-related topics to the management
- Actively contribute to Global and Local HR & Business initiatives
- Participate in internal and external events
- At least three years of experience in a similar position.
- Proven experience in leading a Country HR Department.
- A natural problem solver, unfazed by ambiguity, and energized to make positive new changes to benefit both employees and business needs.
- A specialist comfortable with a busy work schedule, and a good team player, happy when collaborating within the wider team as well as working autonomously.
- Generous PTO
- Casual dress
- Employee stock option plan
- The opportunity to develop and improve your competences within interesting projects
- Great freedom in making decisions
- Working with the most modern toolset
- Working in fast growing company
- Bring your dog to work 🐶
- Bonus in employer stock option plan for early hires with multi million USD payout potential
NewNative is an ecosystem supporting the generation of AI native companies. Our operation extends from market stimulating activities throughout seed, growth and later stages.