Warsaw, Gdańsk, Hybrid work
4000 - 7000 USD net.
What Are We Looking For?
This position requires an individual with a deep understanding of Next.js and its capabilities. The successful candidate will possess well-developed communication and problem-solving skills and be comfortable working independently and managing the work of others. Additionally, they should have a proven track record of successful projects and demonstrate an eagerness to learn and grow within the field of Artificial Intelligence.
- Lead design, development & implementation for the hackathon platform https://lablab.ai/
- Architecting and Implementing test frameworks
- Report directly to our head of technology
- Grow into managing a team
- Resolve requests on a day-to-day basis
- 2+ years of experience with Next.js
- Understanding of software design principles and software architecture
- Testing & CI pipelines
- CI/CD and AWS are a plus
- Bonus in employer stock option plan for early hires with multi million USD payout potential
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Employee stock option plan
- Casual dress
- Working in fast growing company
- Bring your dog to work 🐶
- Access to work with the best tech & systems on the market.
NewNative is an ecosystem supporting the generation of AI native companies. Our operation extends from market stimulating activities throughout seed, growth and later stages.